Join us at The Old Library at Lloyd's for our Winter Seminar in December.
3:00pm - Speaker session by Peter Taylor - Cyber Crime & Synthetic Identity Fraud (CPD Certified)
Identity is now the key battleground for fraud and use of synthetic identities is increasing at an alarming rate. We cover the best ways to establish identity in the digital age and tap into our research behind enemy lines to establish what the organised fraudsters have planned, and the need to share knowledge to beat them.
This training focuses on cyber fraud intelligence and provides:
- Up to date information on how organised cyber criminals organise themselves, recruit new members and commit fraud
- How insurance and other fraud teams can evolve to identify and recognise the risk from cyber-crime and to incorporate those risks into their overall fraud strategy
- The value of a culture where technology and education empowers an organisation to reduce fraud by combining available technology, resources and best practice
This session is CPD Certified
4:00pm - Speaker session by Mark Heffer - Internal Fraud Risks; Awareness and Mitigation (CPD Certified)
This seminar on Internal Fraud risks and awareness focuses on:
- The definition of fraud and learning to spot the characteristics of a fraudster-
- The evolution of fraud, how to prevent and correctly investigate internal fraud
- How to spot red flag and prevent fraud in businesses
Whistle blowing and how to correctly vet and train new staff
5:00pm - 6:00pm - Networking drinks and canapes.
The Old Library, Lloyds, One Lime Street, London EC3M 7HA
5th December 2019
3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Registration for our Winter Seminar has now closed. Please register your interest below for our Spring Seminar in 2020 - more details coming soon!